About This Style
Paisley is a sport-inspired walking shoe that’s packed with performance features, including Scotchgard™, treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona™ for moisture management; CleansportNXT™ for odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple-density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch™ Technology.
The fit? These sweetly styled sneakers are true to European size in the length. The instep is adjustable, and the toe box is nice and roomy. Can fit anywhere from a wide to really wide width foot (D-DD width)
- Chrome-free waterproof leather; treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance.
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management paired with CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Energy return, lightweight EVA midsole with built-in shank for stability and shock absorption.
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surface
|Length:||TRUE TO SIZE|
|Width:||WIDE - REALLY WIDE|
|Upper:||NUBUCK LEATHER + TEXTILE|
Founded in 1990 by Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup, Dansko’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through great products, sincere passion and a commitment to a better tomorrow. Former horse trainers, Mandy and Peter sought the perfect “barn shoe.” They found it in a in a tiny shop in Europe -- the traditional clog. They returned with suitcases filled with clogs for family and friends, and soon started selling them from the back of their station wagon. Word of the clogs comfort traveled quickly, and Dansko (meaning “Danish shoe”) was born.
Dansko shoes are for people who strive to get the most from life. We make shoes that are simply good for your feet-all day, every day-in a range of styles that are just right for you. Like you, we go the extra mile, love what we do, and do our best to make the world a better place.