About This Style
We are finding this style to fit "almost" true to US sizing in the length, I say almost because due to the shape of the toe box if you have the sort of foot that floats between two sizes, you will likely be the smaller. The width is best suited for an average to above-average width foot, and the instep is adjustable but still quite generous.
- Full inside zippered entry; fully adjustable laces
- Leather upper/Textile lining
- Nicely cushioned dual-density foam footbed makes them ideal for all-day/everyday wear, as long as your foot does not require a corrective arch.
- Solid 2" heel with lightly treaded rubber sole
- Lightly treaded rubber sole
- Made in Portugal
|Length:||TRUE TO SIZE|
|Width:||AVERAGE TO ABOVE AVERAGE|
About Miz Mooz
Born and based in New York City, Miz Mooz strives to make shoes with exceptional quality and comfort at an accessible price. Using ethically sourced leathers and working in family owned European factories, we are passionate about creating unique and wearable footwear that is equal parts style, comfort, and quality.
We are firm believers that style and comfort can coexist, so all our shoes feel as good as they look! From our cushioned footbeds and custom rubberized soles, to our supportive stacked heels and adjustable closures, each element of a Miz Mooz shoe is designed for real life wear – keeping you fashionable and comfortable, everywhere you go!