About This Style
Every wardrobe needs the perfect bootie. Meghan is a mid-height bootie with notch detail at the topline, and an inside zip for easy on-off. This style also features contoured stapled construction, leather uppers, chrome-free leather linings, a cushioned foam PU footbed for added comfort, a lightweight PU midsole, and a rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
The fit? This style is very new to us, and so far everyone has needed a EURO size smaller than they normally wear. The width is generous, as is the instep and heel cup. If there is anything narrow about your foot, this is likely not the boot for you.
- Full inside zippered entry
- Leather uppers. Nubuck treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance
- Leather and textile linings with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Leather-covered dual-density EVA footbed with memory foam for cushioning and support
- Patent-pending lightweight EVA outsole for long-lasting wear; not super treaded but decent enough for winter-wear
- Origin: Vietnam
|Lining:||LEATHER + TEXTILE|
Founded in 1990 by Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup, Dansko’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through great products, sincere passion and a commitment to a better tomorrow. Former horse trainers, Mandy and Peter sought the perfect “barn shoe.” They found it in a in a tiny shop in Europe -- the traditional clog. They returned with suitcases filled with clogs for family and friends, and soon started selling them from the back of their station wagon. Word of the clogs comfort traveled quickly, and Dansko (meaning “Danish shoe”) was born.
Dansko shoes are for people who strive to get the most from life. We make shoes that are simply good for your feet-all day, every day-in a range of styles that are just right for you. Like you, we go the extra mile, love what we do, and do our best to make the world a better place.