BOS & CO
About This Style
Take on the trail with confidence in this waterproof hiking boot featuring a soft wool lining and sturdy traction-enhancing sole.
The waterproof construction means your feet will stay warm and toasty as you trudge through the snow. The rubber outsole has a unique lugged tread design and features the G2 Ice Grip rubber compound to provide traction on wet ice and other slippery surfaces. The zipper closure makes for easy on and off, and the lace-up front allows you to adjust the boot for the perfect fit
The fit? I wear my normal EURO size for length and found the width to have a bit of wiggle room. The laces are fully adjustable, making for a bit extra in the width and instep if needed. Depending on how you adjust your laces, this boot can suit an average to above-average-width foot.
- Full inside zippered entry; fully adjustable front laces
- Nicely cushioned fashion footbed; ideal for all-day wear if you don't need corrective arch support
- Waterproof leather/Cozy lambswool lining. They are rated to -32c
- Thick faux stacked 1.75" wedge heel
- Well treaded soft rubber lugged sole, fabulous option for icy days
- Made in Portugal
|Shaft Width:||12 - 14"|
|Length:||TRUE TO SIZE-ISH|
|Width:||AVERAGE TO ABOVE AVERAGE|