About This Style
The Coral slip-on clog offers elastic goring at the instep for easy entry and all-day comfort. Additional benefits include a removable PU footbed for shock absorption and energy return, moisture-wicking linings, easy-to-clean upper leathers and an outsole that’s slip resistant on wet, dry, and oily/wet surfaces.
- Slip-on construction
- Removable PU foam footbed for shock absorption and energy return. Accommodates most orthotics.
- Non-marking, long wearing, slip resistant* rubber pads with patent-pending design. *Tested for dry, wet, and oily/wet indoor surfaces.
- Durable, easy-to-clean leather uppers.
- Moisture-wicking linings treatment with Aegis MicrobeShield®and Cleansport NXT® organic odor control.
- Lightweight, anti-fatigue EVA midsole, designed for shock absorption and support.
Care: Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth. Use soap & water for a tougher blemish and a soft, dry cloth to dry.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below. Please order the EURO size below that translates to your US size.
Founded in 1990 by Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup, Dansko’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through great products, sincere passion and a commitment to a better tomorrow. Former horse trainers, Mandy and Peter sought the perfect “barn shoe.” They found it in a in a tiny shop in Europe -- the traditional clog. They returned with suitcases filled with clogs for family and friends, and soon started selling them from the back of their station wagon. Word of the clogs comfort traveled quickly, and Dansko (meaning “Danish shoe”) was born.
Dansko shoes are for people who strive to get the most from life. We make shoes that are simply good for your feet-all day, every day-in a range of styles that are just right for you. Like you, we go the extra mile, love what we do, and do our best to make the world a better place.