You have questions, we have answers!
Can I place a phone order?
- Sorry friends, for security reasons we do not accept credit cards over the phone. All orders have to be placed on the website. If you are having issues using, please email our online customer service team. They can best be reached via email at email@example.com
I sent an email to your customer service department, how long will it take them to answer?
- We aim to answer all emails within one business day, but on occasion, an email will slip into the spam folder, and if that is the case it may be delayed a bit. We apologize in advance.
I placed an order, and I have not heard anything regarding my purchase from you?
- If you have not received a single email regarding your order, chances are the email address entered at the time of purchase had a spelling error :( First, check your spam folder, and if you still have not received any payment information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help with anything and everything :)
Can I try on a sale-priced style at your Grande Prairie store?
- Why yes you can! Everything you spot on our website is available in the warehouse at our Grande Prairie home. Just write down the style name and brand, or take a screenshot, and show our staff the next time you visit! We will be happy to pull it out for you. Just make sure your size is available before you visit!
Can I place a special order if you are sold out of my size?
- Sometimes, it really depends on the brand! Not all of our suppliers carry extra stock in the warehouse, but it never hurts to ask:) Please send us an email at email@example.com, and one of us will be happy to look into it for you.
What size is the foot of the model on your social media?
- We have two models, one is a 9/40, the other is an 8.5/39. We use models with average-size feet so that you can see more details on the boots/shoes.
How often do you receive new styles?
- Oh that varies from month to month! Prime delivery months are September and October, as well as March and April. If you are on the hunt for something specific, our online customer service team would be happy to help! Just send them an email with what you are on the hunt for, and they will be in contact when it arrives in our store. They can best be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is my European size?
- For the most part, our website will translate from US to Euro size for you using a standardized size chart. For example, if you are a US 10, you will wear a EURO 41 in most styles. HOWEVER, if we feel that a shoe/boot/sandal is not true to size, we will note it in the online fit description. Please read those online fit descriptions:)
Do you price match other websites?
- Sorry friends, we do not price match other stores or websites.