About This Style
The Henriette sneaker features webbing detail for a sporty look, adjustable bungee laces, stain-protected leather uppers, soft textile linings for all-day comfort, a removable contoured PU footbed with memory foam and built-in arch support for all-day comfort, and a rubber outsole for long-lasting wear. Please note that this style is an exceptional walking shoe, but is likely not suited for sports and running.
The fit? These sweetly styled sneakers are true to European size in the length. The instep is a adjustable, and the toe box is nice and roomy. Seems to accomidate a D-DD width, based off of the wide feet we have tried it on at our Gande Prairie.
Please note that the size 38 and 39 are back-ordered until July 23rd and if you order them, they will not ship until that time.
- Chrome-free leather and recycled nylon uppers. Suede treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance.
- Linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control.
- Removable, energy return EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch™ technology for added support.
- Strobel construction for flexibility.
- Energy return, light weight EVA midsole with nylon shank for stability and shock absorption.
- Natural rubber outsole for long-lasting wear
|Length:||TRUE TO SIZE|
|Upper:||LEATHER + TEXTILE|
Founded in 1990 by Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup, Dansko’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through great products, sincere passion and a commitment to a better tomorrow. Former horse trainers, Mandy and Peter sought the perfect “barn shoe.” They found it in a in a tiny shop in Europe -- the traditional clog. They returned with suitcases filled with clogs for family and friends, and soon started selling them from the back of their station wagon. Word of the clogs comfort traveled quickly, and Dansko (meaning “Danish shoe”) was born.
Dansko shoes are for people who strive to get the most from life. We make shoes that are simply good for your feet-all day, every day-in a range of styles that are just right for you. Like you, we go the extra mile, love what we do, and do our best to make the world a better place.