About This Style
Ingrid is a classic open-back clog with a convertible heel strap that can be worn either across the instep or swiveled back behind the heel for a more secure fit.
- Slip on construction; optional heel strap
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
|Length:||TRUE TO SIZE|
|Width:||AVERAGE TO ABOVE AVERAGE|
Founded in 1990 by Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup, Dansko’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through great products, sincere passion and a commitment to a better tomorrow. Former horse trainers, Mandy and Peter sought the perfect “barn shoe.” They found it in a in a tiny shop in Europe -- the traditional clog. They returned with suitcases filled with clogs for family and friends, and soon started selling them from the back of their station wagon. Word of the clogs comfort traveled quickly, and Dansko (meaning “Danish shoe”) was born.
Dansko shoes are for people who strive to get the most from life. We make shoes that are simply good for your feet-all day, every day-in a range of styles that are just right for you. Like you, we go the extra mile, love what we do, and do our best to make the world a better place.