About This Style
The XP 2.0 clog features a new, lighter weight construction, an ergonomically designed, removable dual density PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology for exceptional support, and a slip resistant outsole.
- Slip on construction; roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
Care: Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth. Use soap & water for a tougher blemish and a soft, dry cloth to dry.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below. Please order the EURO size below that translates to your US size.
Founded in 1990 by Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup, Dansko’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through great products, sincere passion and a commitment to a better tomorrow. Former horse trainers, Mandy and Peter sought the perfect “barn shoe.” They found it in a in a tiny shop in Europe -- the traditional clog. They returned with suitcases filled with clogs for family and friends, and soon started selling them from the back of their station wagon. Word of the clogs comfort traveled quickly, and Dansko (meaning “Danish shoe”) was born.
Dansko shoes are for people who strive to get the most from life. We make shoes that are simply good for your feet-all day, every day-in a range of styles that are just right for you. Like you, we go the extra mile, love what we do, and do our best to make the world a better place.