About This Style
The Twin Pro is APMA-accepted, built by hand via stapled construction, and has an anti-fatigue rocker bottom that sets feet in a forward motion for shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip on construction; see fit guide attached
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
Care: Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth. Use soap & water for a tougher blemish and a soft, dry cloth to dry.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below. Please order the EURO size below that translates to your US size.
Founded in 1990 by Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup, Dansko’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through great products, sincere passion and a commitment to a better tomorrow. Former horse trainers, Mandy and Peter sought the perfect “barn shoe.” They found it in a in a tiny shop in Europe -- the traditional clog. They returned with suitcases filled with clogs for family and friends, and soon started selling them from the back of their station wagon. Word of the clogs comfort traveled quickly, and Dansko (meaning “Danish shoe”) was born.
Dansko shoes are for people who strive to get the most from life. We make shoes that are simply good for your feet-all day, every day-in a range of styles that are just right for you. Like you, we go the extra mile, love what we do, and do our best to make the world a better place.